[Feedback] Amarok 2 beta

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:43:19 UTC 2008

paul.maupin at gmail.com schrieb:
> Paul sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> I have spent hours trying to install the new beta amarok onto ubuntu desktop,
> to no avail...I am new to this ubuntu thing...could someone please come out
> with a step by step instructions on how to install the new Amarok 2 beta???
>
> Thank you
>
> Paul
>
> Report as inappropriate:
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/3b7bbe84cf12d964

If you just want to have a pretty reason Version of Amarok 2 and not the
bleeding edge self compiled thin you could wor with the Project neon
repository.

Links are: http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/482
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/User:Apachelogger/Project_Neon

If you cant set up your desktop after thesse rules I suggest to read in
the ubuntuwiki. Especially the articles listed here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SoftwareManagement

best whishes enaut