postgresql support

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 17:41:34 UTC 2008

On Friday 17 October 2008 13:30:23 Bernhard Auzinger wrote:
> I recently wanted to upgrade to amarok2 (1.90) but did not find any support
> for postgresql databases. Has the support be gone or will it be implemented
> later in the development?

The only database back end that currently exists in Amarok 2 is the MySQL
embedded server.  Regular MySQL server support will come back some time in the
future as a "do it yourself by editing the config file" option.  But PostgreSQL is
gone and won't be coming back, and neither will support for any other
database.

--
Soren Harward
stharward at gmail.com