ipod classic / cover art / ogg

not disclosed n0td1scl0s3d at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:56:06 UTC 2008

I couldn't install transkode becuae the compiled version is 32bit and I am on a 64 bit install and the source wouldn't compile for me:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2 and < 4.0) (library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
 Looks like I'm missing a header file: "qucomextra_p.h " in the logs...