Support Amarok - Rokymotion '08

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sat Oct 4 07:38:15 UTC 2008

Hey Amarok fans!

The Amarok crew have unleashed Roktober 2008, our annual fundraiser!
It's people like you that keep us developing such a great piece of
software, but we can't do it alone - we need some cold hard cash to
pay for server costs, hardware, developer meetings and promotions. As
usual, for every 10 euros donated you'll have an entry for one of two
awesome iAudio7 devices, or maybe you'll be one of four runner ups to
score a really stylish Amarok shirt that will really make you a stand
out kind of person.

For more information please see the release announcement:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/553

Best regards, and thank you in advance for your support.

Seb, and the rest of the Amarok squad

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/