New Amarok 2 Layout

Sebastian Krämer mail at kraymer.de
Wed Nov 26 11:42:43 UTC 2008

menace82 wrote:
> I've made a mockup of a new layout for amarok 2, based on the current
> layout. It would be nice if this mockup become a reality!

Not really related to this mockup but I was wondering how configurable
the final look will be. Specifically I don't find the middle pane
useful, rather say that it takes far too much space to show a cover and
the play count (in the case that I don't want or need other widgets
there right now).
Any chances there will be more configuration possibilities in the future?