mac packages need testin' yo.

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 21:32:08 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Peter Zhou <peterzhoulei at gmail.com> wrote:
> the Mac package conflict with macports. Even if macports is installed after
> the package, it complains some program exists and still tried to download
> it.
yes, they do. easily fixed with port -f . not ideal but for the time
it works. these packages aren't meant for folks who compile. quite
frankly, fixing it to co-exist with macports is low on my todo list
(but still on it). If you can use macports you can compile just fine.

> The size of the packages are really impressed!
or compressed. or impressive :-P

--
All your gmail are belong to us.