[Feedback] help to translate webpage of amarok to spanish lang.

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Nov 14 10:08:23 UTC 2008

Heya everyone :)

I am sorry if this wasn't clear but I am currently not willing to
extend the translations of the Amarok website. Spanish is an
exception.
The reason is that we are already having a hard time keeping the
translations we have in good shape. It looks really unprofessional to
have 15 languages and only 1 of them actually being any good.
Therefore I want to keep this to a minimum. With English, German,
French, Polish, Chinese and now Spanish we can reach nearly everyone.
Please understand that maintaining such a translation is hard work and
as much as I am happy to see people step up to translate into other
languages it pains me to say that that doesn't work out most of the
time.

I would be _very_ happy though to see the people who stepped up help
with the translation of Amarok itself. Most KDE translation teams need
help and you are reaching a much wider audience helping out with that.
If you want to know more contact me offlist and I will get you in
touch with the right people.

Cheers
Lydia

--