Testers wanted for iTunes.

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:55:31 UTC 2008

Sort of. iTunes database importing has landed in SVN! This means you
can now import your itunes library with all your ratings.  In order to
get this working as flawlessly as possible we'd greatly appreaciate
testers on windows and os x.

In order to test you need a recent version of amarok (as of today) but
packages aren't available for the mac yet. HOWEVER, there is still a
way (isn't there always): http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Amarok2_On_OS_X
Luckily you can skip most of the heartache on that page by downloading
the KDE/Mac packages from http://mac.kde.org/?id=download
After installation the only thing you'll need is to compile amarok,
which should be pretty easy, given the instructions on the wiki.

Remember that Amarok is new to the OS X platform. We'd like to have it
as stable as possible by release time and testing is the only way we
can do this. Help out your favorite player and bask in the warm fuzzy
feeling you get from ditching iTunes. And as always, report bugs :-D

kthnxbai
--
All your gmail are belong to us.