Feature request: Disc level in Collection view

Leif B. Kristensen leif at solumslekt.org
Fri May 30 08:28:03 UTC 2008

I've got a lot of multi-volume collections, and to avoid clutter I
usually group them under a common album title and fill in the disc
numbers. However, I haven't found a way to pick a particular disc out
of a multi-disc set from the Collection view. Unless the collection is
currently in the Context view, it seems that you can't really pick a
volume from a collection. Therefore, I'd love to see an additional disc
level in the Collection tree, between the album and the track levels.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE
My Jazz Jukebox: http://www.last.fm/user/leifbk/