Comments chopped at 28 chars

Leif B. Kristensen leif at solumslekt.org
Wed May 28 11:33:32 UTC 2008

Hello,
I've just subscribed to this list and here's my first message. Thanks
for a great program which I've enjoyed using for a couple of years.

However, I'm becoming increasingly annoyed about the tag handling in
Amarok. I just discovered that comments that I input are being chopped
at 28 characters.

No. 1 on my wishlist for Amarok is proper handling of id3 tags,
preferrably defaulting to id3v2.4. Somewhere I think there should be an
option for which id3 version the program should use. As for now, I'm
even unable to find out what version of id3 that Amarok actually is
using.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE
My Jazz Jukebox: http://www.last.fm/user/leifbk/