[Feedback] no one knows the answer, perhaps you do?

Gregory Meyer, CPA greg at btcincny.com
Tue May 27 12:11:05 UTC 2008

Looks to be an issue with device ID's in the database, where amarok thinks
you have a collection on two different hard disks.    The dynamic colleciton
feature lets amaork ignore a collection folder that is not present to allow
the use of removeable media in the collection.  Somehow you got two ids
assigned to the same disk.

Are you using mysql or sqlite database?

And I must say, why are you trying to access your production data with a
beta distribution.  There is a warning when beta testing not to trust it for
live data as there may be bugs which will destroy your data, which may be
the case here.