[Patch] OSD and TrackTooltip improvements (track and cover changes)

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Thu May 22 22:53:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

first of thanks for all the work on Amarok -- with last.fm support I can
finally switch back to it all the time. Very nice :-)

Attached are two patches against trunk, both adressing widget updates
needed when tracks change. The OSD one takes care of updating cover
images that were just downloaded (happens frequently in last.fm for
example). Additionally, changes in tracks lead to re-showing the OSD,
which is needed when streams change tracks. The TrackTooltip one is
similar and additionally addresses some formatting issues.

Hope they are of use, please CC me in replies or simply ping me in IRC
(Earthwings).

Regards,
Dennis