amarok 2 questions for linux magazine article

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Sat May 17 11:52:24 UTC 2008

Hey Jon!

My name is Harald, I am responsible for project management tasks
within the Amarok team and very willing to answer your questions as
detailed as possible.

But first I'd like to ask you some questions, detailed responses are
greatly appreciated:

Who are you?

Can you please tell us a bit about the article you are writing?

Can you please proof-read your mails before sending? (I, for one, find
it pretty difficult to understand some sentences after reading them
once).

Can you please subscribe to the mailing list, so we don't have to pass
your mails through the barricade.

Thank you very much for your cooperation, I am really looking forward
to answer your questions.

Greetings,
Harald