Amarok wins Linux Journal award

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Sat May 3 09:06:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

> It is the best audio player around.  I just wish SuSE wouldn't ruin it
> by making useless.  On 11.0 of SuSE they have only included it to work
> with a broken gstreamer and no xine enabled in their version of Amarok
> Besides gcc 4.3 seem to not compile amarok from scratch.

as we already told you: this is NOT a place to spread FUD. And also not
the openSUSE.org bugtracker.
If you don't understand the difference between a final and a beta version
then RTFM!

And, btw, believe it or not: there is a reason SUSE is one of the most
successfull distributions out there. And that's because it still is one
of the best out there.

If you still have something to say about that topic do it at:
  http://en.opensuse.org/Submit_a_Bug

</topic>
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76