GSOC: Amarok 2 Virtual CD Collection (2nd Draft)

Leon York cocaneon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:18:54 UTC 2008

Excellent. Your help is much appreciated Ian. I have constructed a quick
mockup of how it would look at http://leondoes.servebeer.com/mockup.jpg
I was thinking it would definitely be useful as something running at a
party, to choose songs, or just when there are visitors round - it makes
choosing an album between 2 or 3 people easier as they're not squinting at
the screen trying to make out artist names.
I still think there are quite a few things I need to think about - I should
have started this earlier! Anyway now onto looking into loading the
collection images into textures!

Regards,
Leon