Fwd: Yet another Nepomuk integration project.

Lucas Chiesa lucas.chiesa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:28:07 UTC 2008

Hi!

> Thanks for your proposal! A rather important point is that we Amarok devs do
>  not think that strigi is ready to do Amarok's indexing yet. Strigi's
>  streamindexers are still pretty basic regarding audio files, and
>  unfortunately do not seem to be able to handle all the weird corner cases.

In that case I should first have Amarok write the music information
into Nepomuk and then do the Strigi integration. Strigi will surely
improve, and it would be great if Amarok can use it.

Max: Sorry I reply to you, I didn't notice.

Lucas

 --
 "Oh no, not again."

 - A bowl of petunias on it's way to certain death.