Open for Summer of Code Student Applications

Andreas Schäfer gentryx at gmx.de
Tue Mar 25 21:12:18 UTC 2008

On 16:36 Mon 24 Mar     , Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> > Let's impress everyone with the awesome Amarok applications you all
> >  have been working on. :)

Dunno about the "awesome" part, but I've just filed in my proposal ^^

> Two out of the three KDE applications so far are Amarok: applications.
> Good job. :)

Is there a way to see the competing proposals when you're not a
mentor?

Cheers
-Andreas

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net

(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!