Nepomuk integration for GSOC

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Mar 21 20:01:31 UTC 2008

Kyle Evans wrote:
> I've written up a proposal for adding support for Nepomuk in Amarok.
> It's online at:
>
> http://www2.truman.edu/~kde185/kyle_nepomuk_gsoc.pdf

This sounds cool :)

I was at akademy last year and I attended the nepomuk talk. I asked at
the end how wide they thought the scope was for nepomuk (they were
talking mostly about email, contacts etc.) and whether it could extend
to e.g. Amarok or Digikam/KIPI. Good to see someone now wants to do that :)

I'm not overly familiar with amarok src (not even looked at 2.0) but as
I'm interested to see how Nepomuk could be used for digikam/KIPI, I'll
follow this with interest :)

Col.