scripting proposal draft 3

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Thu Mar 20 23:17:25 UTC 2008

On 19/03/2008, Peter Zhou <peterzhoulei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is the draft 3 of my proposal. I rewrite the whole part 3 and revised a
> little in the other parts.
> http://www.eaglestudio.org/GSoC2008_Proposal.pdf
>
> I wonder if I need to add more details about the general classes and UI
> controller classes.

Hi Peter
Don't worry about adding more technical specifics about classes and
the ui. You could, however, use a little bit more thinking regarding
functional specifications. What do scripts need to achieve? What will
we allow access to (eg, playlist, collection, devices, even changing
the ui, like adding toolbars/buttons is a possibility).

Additionally, it would be helpful to expand the section on your
timeline. How many hours a week do you expect to work on the project?
What other commitments will you have for the duration of the summer of
code program, and will you be unavailable for any period of it. These
are just a few examples.

Regards

--
Seb Ruiz