need more smart playlist operators

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:00:03 UTC 2008

just trying to configure my smart playlist... and i realized there is no way
to say "is not less than" or don't include anything rated less that x.

I'm thinking it would be nice to have an advanced operator mode for advanced
users that would basically just include the actual code operators. then if I
want to say greater than or equal to... I can say it instead of just saying
greater than the one below it.
--
Caleb Cushing

PGP keys available on key server
wwwkeys.us.pgp.net

Due to low Internet availability I may not check
my email more than once a week, and thus cannot
guarantee a response time.