[Feedback] collection browser

ryandeon at ns.sympatico.ca ryandeon at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 18 19:03:18 UTC 2008

Ryan sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I'm in a physics undergrad program and unfortunately have no time to help
out with developing, but I believe Amarok's interface could be greatly
enhanced by increasing the degree to which it can be customized.  A friend
of mine tried using it and wished that there was an easy way of looking at
the music collection expanded out (all files and subfolders visible).  I
wish I could make the year of the album appear when I expand an album in
the collection pane.  but these are just personal preferences, so allowing
some more options for this kind of customization would go a long way.
Thanks
Ryan