SoC

Ryan Zeigler zeiglerr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:00:53 UTC 2008

To whom it may concern,
	I  am interested in working on Amarok for the Summer of Code as well.
Specifically, I would like to work on Media Devices as Collection Providers.
I actually have two media devices a Rockbox'ed iPod Nano and a Dell Digital
DJ, so I figured I would begin with the ipod as it functions as a mass storage
player and then hopefully implement the backend for the Digital DJ as well.
	Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, I shall be writting a proposal
over the next week or so. If anyone has an information or suggestions
above/beyond what were listed in the idea section on the wiki, that would be
really appreciated.
Thanks,
Ryan Zeigler
Dickinson College '08