Summer of Code application draft

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 06:18:53 UTC 2008

Hi William

That sounds like a great and worthwhile project! :-)

A tiny bit of nitpicking: "Amarok 2.0 has suffered a very big
change..."  'suffered' is generally a very negative word, so using it
in this context implies that it is actually a problem with Amarok 2.
Maybe something like 'undergone' or 'seen' would be better suited.

Other than that it looks great!

- Nikolaj