Hello everyone

Piotr Zaborski pitazboras at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 01:15:35 UTC 2008

Hi everyone!

My name is Piotr Zaborski and I'm new to this mailing list. I want to
help some open source project for quite long time but I've never
encouraged myself enough to do so. I decided that Google Summer of
Code 2008 will be great opportunity to get involved.

I have few questions about Amarok's participation in SoC this year.
First of all, I want to ask about list of ideas on this site:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2008/Ideas#Amarok
- which of them are more welcomed and would be better to choose and
realise?

I also have few own ideas but I'm not sure about time they will take
to complete, their level of difficulty or usefulness.

Looking for reply,
Piotr Zaborski