Amarok 1.4.9 BugHunt on Saturday

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:14:44 UTC 2008

It would be nice to see the 100% CPU bug fixed for 1.4.9.  The bug has
already been found with a patch submitted but there is no official
tracker for it.  Do I need to add one to get this patch stuffed in?

Thanks
Andy

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heya everyone,
>
> we will be having a BugHunt on Saturday (March 15th) to find bugs that
> need to be fixed before we can release Amarok 1.4.9.
> You can help us by joining #amarok.meeting. We will be there to answer
> questions and discuss.
>
> Bugs that qualify as showstoppers for 1.4.9 can be added at
> http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/User:Apachelogger/BugHunt149.
> (A "vital" bug here is a showstopper someone is already working on.)
>
> This is your chance to get involved in Amarok development and all you
> need is a little time.
> Please join us and make Amarok 1.4.9 rock,
>
> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok team community manager
> amarok.kde.org claimid.com/nightrose

projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org