RepeatPlaylist patch

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 11:09:01 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been using amarok 2 for a couple weeks now, and here's my first patch
> for one of my itches.  RepeatPlaylist functionality :)  If it's ok, I can
> commit, otherwise, I'll gladly take feedback.
>
> Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,
your patch looks good. Can you change the license to one of the GPL licenses
on http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy. And the comment in the
header file isn't quite correct, is it? And do you actually need the private
member of RepeatPlaylistNavigator for anything?

Thanks for your patch! If you fix those issues, feel free to commit it.

--Max