An idea for you-know-what :-)

Snoopy snoopy at snoopix.de
Wed Mar 12 10:03:24 UTC 2008

Greetings :-)

I recently ditched my very last Windoze box and have converted to
Kubuntu and am hence using Amarok to listen to Web Radios usually using
an MP3 stream. It's really very very good, thank you so much for all
your efforts!

Now I was wondering if I could use Amarok to record a stream into an MP3
file ? Or if you think this is a cool idea for the future?

The reason is, that I am author of books and articles on legal issues of
computing and here in GErmany there were several news items regarding
ruligs of the constitutional court on the radio.

If I could "tape" such bits of the stream, that would really help me
with my articles.

I can of course ask the radios to send me transscripts etc. but this
takes AGES and is also terribly expensive (about 100 Euros a pop, not
really a cheap deal).

Any thoughts or shall I just go away and forcefully copulate? :-)

Whatever, thanks for listening...

Love
Snoopy

--