smart playlist order patch

Gerben van den Broeke gebbun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:17:33 UTC 2008

When I use playlist browser > smart playlists > collection > all collection
(amarok 1.4.8) albums with multiple discs are not sorted by disc number, so
the order is like disc1.track1, disc2.track1, disc1.track2, disc2.track2, etc
for a album with 2 discs, which was very annoying.
While fixing this I noticed other smart playlists have lazy ordering too, so I
lowered some entropy there as well.
Now for example if you select newest tracks, those which are equally dated are
not randomly dumped but sorted on artist, album, etc.
I never send patches so I hope it is correct, it works for me with:
amarok-1.4.8 $ patch -p1 < /somewhere/amarok-1.4.8.diff