[Feedback] Feedback

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Mar 7 10:18:25 UTC 2008

On 07/03/2008, tiffanynation at hotmail.com <tiffanynation at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Tiffany sent a message using the contact form at
>  http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
>  Good Program! :)
>  In future versions, could you give the program the ability to "rename file
>  names" in the playlist window. This would make it easier to organize music
>  with both "track tags" and "file names".

Thank you, pleased to hear that you like Amarok :)

There is no need to rename the file, just edit the track information.
You can organise your music by whatever track information you give
there. Although personally I don't see why you would like to organise
it by real file names. You can for example add a comment to the track
with whatever name you would like to and display this comment in the
playlist window by activating the "comment" column.

Don't hesitate to look for more help in our forum at
http://amarok.kde.org/forum/

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org