[Fwd: Re: 100% CPU while searching in collection browser]

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat Mar 1 14:41:55 UTC 2008

I'm forwarding Andy's email back to the list.  I found the source of his
issues...it's a MySQL query that is returning 40,000-odd hits for an
album image.  Anyone know how/why his database may have gotten into this
state? (see his email for the query that triggers it)

My guess would be to just have him drop all those entries and rescan,
but it'd be good to know why this happened in the first place.

--Jeff