Amarok on Life Hacker

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:49:05 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Gleb Litvjak <blaster999 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 27 June 2008 02:19:41 Seb Ruiz wrote:
>> I meant to include that you can vote, and that you should do so
>> immediately.
>

> How come iTunes is ahead of Amarok (according to the voters)? /me cannot
> believe it. We must take action! :)

I just can't believe we're behind VLC. I mean, really? This bodes well
for us though. Just goes to show you can still be popular with a poor
interface. All you need is cross-platform support and support for a
wide variety of file types :-)
We'll definitely have to pimp the Video Applet in A2 some, and I for
one am totally OK with some deception, I mean marketting :-)

--
All your gmail are belong to us.