Amarok on Life Hacker

Xaladin cemilkarakullukcu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:45:45 UTC 2008

I think, firstly, Apple has to make a better interface to iTunes. I could
not use iTunes because of slow interface.
Secondly, on Windows, I always use Winamp. I don't know if you try the
latest version of Winamp but you should, because it contains a new theme
called Bento, and it looks like Amarok. Okay... A little bit :P And so, I
think on Windows OSs, Winamp is the better media player than iTunes... of
course at least till Amarok 2 gets out...