[Feedback] Amarok Nightly

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:10:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 20:45, Stephane Guedon
<stephaneguedon at ifrance.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have tried Amarok Nightly, for the second time. I have two things to say :
>
> - my music is on a separate mount point (/mnt/musique), which is a FAT device
> to share the music with windows. Amarok seems to scan correctly the music,
> but nothing appears in Collection

I can't say anything about this.
Please someone with a similar setup try and report. Anyone else having
this problem?

> - I have a MySQL db on the computer to store the informations, as it is
> proposed in Amarok 1.4. This seems not to be implemented yet.

The goal is to only support one database in Amarok 2. Right now it is
SQlite but will likely change to MySQL embedded soon.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher