[Feedback] Amarok Is the Best Out there! Are there plans for a native windows port?

Beso givemesugarr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 20:45:58 UTC 2008

2008/6/18 Amara Emerson <amara01emerson at gmail.com>:

> Would be brilliant if Firefox switches to Qt. GTK annoys me, and I'm
> sure webkit can improve things.
>
> Here's hoping.

i'd preffer that firefox addons could be used in konqueror. it would be
nicer and would prevent me from having gtk and some gnome deps on my kde
build. the same goes for gnome. i remember that some time ago firefox was
able to be compiled natively with qt in place of gtk+. but from the 2nd
version this has disappeared. and i think that this is really shameful.

--
dott. ing. beso