[Feedback] Flac

kd5tkc at yahoo.com kd5tkc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 23:03:10 UTC 2008

Donald sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Amarok is the best audio Player I have ever used.
There is one thing that I would like yall to look into:
I use Flac when I rip cd's. Amarok play it fine, but I really
don't like the fact that you can not scan through the song.
you cannot fast foward or find your best part of the song or anyting.

This will not stop me from using this increadable program, but it would be
appreciated
by many people if you will fix this problem.

Thanks
Donald