[Feedback] amarok for windows

Stephane Guedon stephaneguedon at ifrance.com
Sat Jun 7 12:25:13 UTC 2008

Le samedi 31 mai 2008, Casey Link a écrit :
> All the Amarok developers are currently slaving away on Amarok 2.
>
> What's so special about Amarok 2? It will be available for Windows and
> Mac! So, we hear your request and it is coming, hopefully before the
> end of the 2008.
>
> Stay tuned.
>
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 6:23 PM,  <rogue667 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rogue sent a message using the contact form at
> > http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
> >
> > hail to all
> > first let me tell you to keep up the good work mates cause amarok's the
> > best!
> > i really would like to see it available for windows too.
> > if you can make it so inspite of microsoft's war it WILL be gratelly
> > appritiated
> > thanks in advance
> > rogue

I tried Amarok on windows a few weeks ago (I don't waste a lot of time on
windows...) with the kde for windows installation.

It was not really cool : my musique partition ( a fat which is mount
at /mnt/musique in GNU/Linux and D:\ on windows) was not fully accessible ! I
had to mount the device (eg : as a media player, a usb disk...) with the
media function !

--
ma page web personnelle :
http://22decembre.fr.nf/