better visualization control?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:56:54 UTC 2008

Are there any other ways to enable/control visualization plugins in
amarok besides having to open up the list and check the one I want to
turn on each time? I find this very cumbersome. It would be great if
there was even a way to command them via command line options.

My idea is to have visualizations automaticly start in fullscreen mode a
few seconds after play is started and to then have them close down again
if i click a mouse button or play stops.  Anyone know of a way to
accomplish this? I can't find any command line options in amarok for
visualization control if it is there.