[Feedback] addAsPodcast.

Al Twohill moebiusproject at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:36:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:57 AM,  <isay at arkgathering.net> wrote:
> L. B. P. sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> I download and save a lot of my private email. When I want to go into it and
> open it up to work with it I get the message listed below. I can not move it
> or read it. I down load and save it on a slave drive. I never had this
> problem till I installed the Kubuntu 8.04 which has the latest Amarok program
> on it. do I need to contact Ubuntu about this problem or is it a glitch in
> your program? lou
>
> /usr/share/apps/d3lphin/servicemenus/amarok_addaspodcast.desktop
> has an invalid menu entry

Lou,

I believe the problem you are having is described here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dolphin/+bug/199393

If so, you can fix this problem by opening up your terminal and typing:
sudo cp /usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/amarok_addaspodcast.desktop
/usr/share/apps/d3lphin/servicemenus/amarok_addaspodcast.desktop

Hope that helps,

Al

> Report as inappropriate:
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/69ba4939b94edbdf