[Feedback] very short interview

joschi at yalmagazine.org joschi at yalmagazine.org
Mon Jul 28 17:38:36 UTC 2008

Jürgen Weidner sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hallo Amarok Team,

for the August edition for our Linux Magazine Yalm
(http://www.yalmagazine.org) i wrote an article about Amarok. I've described
a lot of the features, how to configure Amarok and so on. It's a really
extensive article. But at it's end i didn't know what to write about Amaroks
future. Please be so kind and give me some answers to my following questions:

What will be better for the users in Amarok version 2.0?
What has changed at the technical base? (Trolltech, Phonon?)
What's about the use in Windows and Mac OS?
When can we hope to see the new release of Amarok2?
Are you tired to hear always the same questions?;-)

Please send your answer with name, function and maybe a picture to my adress.
Thank you very much and good luck, we count on you

joschi

Als ungeeignet melden:
http://amarok.kde.org/de/mollom/contact/6603a59c588850a7