error with "make" from svn

Jose Vazquez yachar1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:25:46 UTC 2008

Hello!
I'm trying to compile amarok2 source code from svn co svn://
anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/multimedia/amarok, and at I get
this error:

[4%] Built target generator
make -f
src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/build.make
src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/datos/amarok/build'
cd /datos/amarok/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles"
/datos/amarok /datos/amarok/src/scriptengine/generator/generator
/datos/amarok/build /datos/amarok/build/src/scriptengine/generator/generator
/datos/amarok/build/src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/DependInfo.cmake
--color=
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/datos/amarok/build'
make -f
src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/build.make
src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/datos/amarok/build'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`src/scriptengine/generator/generator/generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_core/qtscript_QBasicTimer.cpp',
needed by
`src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_core/qtscript_QBasicTimer.o'.
Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/datos/amarok/build'
make[1]: ***
[src/scriptengine/generator/generator/CMakeFiles/qtscript_core.dir/all]
Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/datos/amarok/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

and here the out from cmake:

-- The following external packages were located on your
system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these
packages.
+
kdelibs

+
taglib

+
strigi

+
libnjb

+
glib2

+
Gdk

+
libgpod

+
mysql

+
libvisual

+
opengl

+
curl

+
libxml2

+
openssl

+
gobject

+
kdemultimedia

+
soprano

+
nepomuk

+ Qt4 Glib
support

+ KDE's
qt-copy

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your
system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this
software.
+ libifp, 1.0.0.2: Support iRiver iFP audio devices <
http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/libifp/>

+ libmp4v2: Enable tagging of mp4 files from within amarok <
http://www.sf.net/projects/mpeg4ip>
+ libmtp, 0.3.0: Enable Support for portable media devices that use the
media transfer protocol <http://libmtp.sourceforge.net/>
+ loudmouth: Loudmouth is the communication backend needed by mp3tunes for
synching. <http://www.loudmouth-project.org>

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /datos/amarok/build

what can I do??

thanks a lot!

sorry for my poor explanation, it's difficult to me to write in english (i'm
from spain), but if more details are needed i will try to explain better;)