[Feedback] MP3, Amarok 2

Stéphane Guedon stephaneguedon at ifrance.com
Sat Jul 19 10:19:27 UTC 2008

Le vendredi 18 juillet 2008, Stéphane Guedon a écrit :
> Le mercredi 16 juillet 2008, TheMathers at googlemail.com a écrit :
> > Mathers sent a message using the contact form at
> > http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I installed Amarok 2 with the command:
> > apt-get install amarok-kde4
> >
> > You see, I'm using KDE4(.1).
> > My question is how to play mp3-files.
> > I've already installed lame, but Amarok still doesn't play mp3-files :(
> >
> > Thanks for your help :)
> >
> > Mathers
> >
> > Report as inappropriate:
> > http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/eb90f798b3299e2b

Hello Guys !

I have tried another time this amarok. In fact, it's amarok2, isn't it ? I
have allready tried this. It was not cool (two months ago I think).

At present, it's better !

He is really beautiful. I can read my mp3 music on my fat partition (shared
with Windows).
I have not yet MySQL support, or I mistake myself.
I can say It's better and better.

I say Amarok was, and is still the best music player !
Thanks for  all !