equalizer

steven robinson cathbard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 04:24:57 UTC 2008

I agree Mark. What sort of bs disclaimer is that? That is a perfect example
of how ridiculous all this IP rubbish has become. If this sort of thinking
was always prevalent none of us would be able to learn calculus without
paying royalties. The concept of ownership has been pushed way too hard.
We'd all still be living in caves if it was up to these type of assholes. Oh
no wait, somebody would have copyrighted living in caves too wouldn't they?
"How dare you live in a cave too!! I thought of it first. I own that idea -
pay me."
And he's asking about a FOSS program with that sort of disclaimer at the end
of his message?? Wtf? It boggles the mind,
what bloody cheek.