new libmtp version 0.3.0

Nicholas Tryon dhraak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:55:44 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 25 June 2008 09:28:28 Sam Fielder wrote:
> what needs to be patched to be able to use this?  I desperately need to
> be able to use this for my sansa e200.
>
> is it possible to just patch a source file and build this myself?

A quicker and easier workaround might be to just switch your e200 to UMS mode
and handle it as a Generic Audio Player in Amarok.

On the Sansa, choose "MSC" from Settings > USB Mode.

You can then transfer music, video (or even just random files if you like)
from a regular filemanager or set it up as a generic audio player in Amarok
for automatic transcoding and file renaming.

Hope that helps,
--Nick