extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Nils Schlupp nils.schlupp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:32:00 UTC 2008

Personally, I use said feature all the time. I mostly use the stop after queue
option though. I vote for said options, integrated however (for me, the
amarok 1.4 system works great):
*stop now
*stop after current track
*stop after queue
*stop after x songs
*stop after x minutes (i use kshutdown for this right now)

Nils