podcasts in Amarok 2.0 ?

Adolph Weidanz weidanz.adolph at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:20:52 UTC 2008

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Hi,
> I know that amarok 2.0 is still heavy in development, but can somebody
> explain how podcasts handling is expected to work when Amarok 2.0 is
> finished.
>
> I have few suggestions on the topic of podcasts:
> 1. have ability to export and import opml podcast xml files
> 2. ability to browse podcast directories from within amarok and
> subscribe to podcasts directly
> 3. have few linux podcasts subscribed by default (LugRadio, Linux
> Action Show, Linux Link Tech Show, Linux Outlaws...) of course ogg rss
> feeds
>
> Cheers,
> Valent.

I just wish that the first item in a 'right-click' wasn't load. I can't
tell how many times I've quick fingered it while trying to do a "listen
to' and ended up having to reload my previous play list as I over wrote
it with the podcast listings.

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public.” [Theodore Roosevelt] 1918

Adolph & Sharon Weidanz				SuSE 10.3
'78 43' Endeavour Ketch				Folding at Home Team 45
S/V Time To Paws