podcasts in Amarok 2.0 ?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:57:36 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 2:20 PM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On 1/29/08, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > My idea was as a tab in the left "browsers" tabs.
> > Here is the screenshot:
> > http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/amarok2_podcast_category.png
>
> Too many tabs pose a usability problem though. Especially so with low
> screen resolutions - think Eee PC with 800x600!
>
> We've experimented with this in the past, and the sweet spot seems to
> be around 5 tabs, with a maximum of 6, no more.

Yes I know that... I have the tab issue even with 1280x800 laptop
screen, but for me personally podcast tab would be a priority and I
disable other tabs, but different people would keep/remove different
tabs... but an maybe even hidden by default I could live with :)

The problem is in the choice :)

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic