podcasts in Amarok 2.0 ?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:11:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 1:43 PM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> here is the screenshot:
> http://users.telenet.be/shanachie/images/amarok2_podcast_category.png
>

> On Jan 29, 2008 1:37 PM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:

> > That is planned, in fact, I'm pondering to save the subscriptions in
> > an OPML by default.

> > There was a user in #amarok who was interesting in creating a service
> > for browsing and searching the digitalpodcast.com directory. They
> > offer a REST interface (basic HTML get/post). That would be very easy
> > to do using nhnfreespirit's Service Framework. perhaps that brave soul
> > will soon send a patch to the amarok mailing list.

> > Similar to the Cool Streams category in 1.4 we could do that.
> >

> > > I forgot the most important one :)
> > >
> > > 4. Podcast should have it's tab and not be in sub option in playlists IMHO.
> > It does in the current development branch. I'm using a QToolBox.
> > Here's a screenshot:

My idea was as a tab in the left "browsers" tabs.
Here is the screenshot:
http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/amarok2_podcast_category.png

but this is also a step in right direction.

Love the new look for Amarok 2.0 and podcast features! This is going to rock!

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic