100% CPU while searching in collection browser

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:00:22 UTC 2008

And again, 10% CPU but responsive.

[garage at localhost ~]$ amarokapp
DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open network socket
kbuildsycoca running...
QLayout "unnamed" added to QVBox "unnamed", which already has a layout
QLayout: Adding KToolBar/mainToolBar (child of QVBox/unnamed) to
layout for PlaylistWindow/PlaylistWindow
QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        StarManager::ratingsColorsChanged() -->
ContextBrowser::ratingOrScoreOrLabelsChanged(const QString&)
STARTUP
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image
kbuildsycoca running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org