[Feedback] Silly Question, but do you still need art help?

bugsbane at gmail.com bugsbane at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:06:10 UTC 2008

Piers Duruz sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi there,

I just read on the tech preview page that you may need svg / gimp help. I
can't promise bucket loads of time, but I'm a good artist with both and
would like to help where I can. You can see some of my (more cartoony)
stuff by looking at any post started by "Helios" in the "New Graphics"
forum of secretmaryo.org, as well as 1 or 2 images at my new blog
KubuntuLover.blogspot.com.

Just let me know what you need and I'll do what I can as time allows.
Cheers,

Piers

DISCLAIMERS:
Just so you know, I do many styles other than cartoon. That just happens
to be what's at both of those links. I also have a lot of photography,
texture design stuff etc waiting for a good home. :)

Also, I did not do the sketch of Konqi on my blog image, but I did gimp
the elements of the wall / konqi / text together (roughly in about 2
minutes).