[Feedback] Found you guys on StumbleUpon, want to help!

Andrew Wise andrew.wise at grooveshark.com
Tue Jan 22 12:44:19 UTC 2008

Nikolaj,

We too are in a similar boat in regards to development time, always
seems that it's too many projects, too few hours in a day.

We do have you guys in our queue, and we will definitely be getting
back with you soon so that we can discuss building out something
together.

Kind regards,

Andrew Wise
VP of Business Development